Please Unban Me :(.

SoArLozzy_xD

Jun 13, 2021
I Am A Normal Minecraft Gamer And Then I Think 1 Idea To Try Hacks On MarCloud With A Alt Account And Then I See I Get Banned For Using Speed Hacks And Then I Think Wow Marcloud Is So So Powerful And Then I Delete Hacks And Delete The Alt
Minecraft Account And Log Back To My Real Account And Then I Join MarCloud And See My Ip Banned I Am So Sorry That I Use Hacks One Your Server 1 Time And I Swear I Will Never Try A Hacks In MarCloud I Swear Just Give Me 1 More Chance Pls :).

Marcelektro

Founder, Developer
Staff member
Aug 2, 2019
Hacks On MarCloud With A Alt Account
Testing anticheat is allowed, if consulted with me. It would be just 1 message to me or Edytka1 asking, if you can test your cheats on my server.

Also you used the cheat clients on KnockIT against other players, and disturbed their gameplay.

I'll leave this for other staff members, they'll decide what do they want to do with this case.

Reactions: SoArLozzy_xD

SoArLozzy_xD

Jun 13, 2021
Testing anticheat is allowed, if consulted with me. It would be just 1 message to me or Edytka1 asking, if you can test your cheats on my server.

Also you used the cheat clients on KnockIT against other players, and disturbed their gameplay.

I'll leave this for other staff members, they'll decide what do they want to do with this case.
I Know I Cant Join The KnockIT It Was 1 Sec Ban xD.

SoArLozzy_xD

Jun 13, 2021

I Dont Know Brother I Am Sorry :).