Should this server have a new game mode?

Corporal_E

Oct 12, 2019
Hello!

I am bringing to the table a new idea for a game mode in this server, this server already has a "Survival Mode" but should this server have a new none plugin server? Yes, additional plugins for staff and other tool based things, but not advanced biomes or world terrain. Yes I know I am new to the staff team and I may not have the right to adventure out with new ideas for the server.

I was just thinking that this server could have a new mode with fully vanilla ideologies with nothing changing it, it may be strange that I am seriously asking of this but I am proposing we vote for this idea. You don't have to vote but it will be quite helpful if you put your vote as everyone apart of this amazing server should have some kind of appreciation and view or an idea in a way.

Votes:

- Yes! this a great idea = 😍
- No! This is a terrible idea = 😡

Reactions: Marcelektro

Marcelektro

Founder, Developer
Staff member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello!

I am bringing to the table a new idea for a game mode in this server, this server already has a "Survival Mode" but should this server have a new none plugin server? Yes, additional plugins for staff and other tool based things, but not advanced biomes or world terrain. Yes I know I am new to the staff team and I may not have the right to adventure out with new ideas for the server.

I was just thinking that this server could have a new mode with fully vanilla ideologies with nothing changing it, it may be strange that I am seriously asking of this but I am proposing we vote for this idea. You don't have to vote but it will be quite helpful if you put your vote as everyone apart of this amazing server should have some kind of appreciation and view or an idea in a way.

Votes:

- Yes! this a great idea = 😍
- No! This is a terrible idea = 😡
Hello. That seems nice. But I’m not gonna shut down existing survival. I’ll add as new when 1.16 releases.
Regards